Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Manager Neuro Ortho and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Manager Neuro Ortho opening and continue to learn!
We are seeking a Neuro/Ortho Nurse Manager for our facility to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will assist the Director with all department activity to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
* You will assist in coordinating the department’s participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
* You will ensure that nursing care is based on the nursing process and evaluates the effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
* You will provide clinical support to the nursing staff.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required. Master’s preferred.
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification is required
* Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in provision of clinical nursing of the adult medical-surgical patient with emphasis on leadership and management experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
At HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, superior healthcare meets the comfort and convenience of a comprehensive hospital, close to home, in Conroe, Texas. We have been providing high-quality healthcare to the Montgomery County region for more than 80 years. During that time we have grown to become a full-service 330+ bed medical center and a tertiary referral center – all while remaining true to our mission of providing care, above all else. As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when higher levels of acute care are necessary. HCA Houston Conroe was the first hospital in Montgomery County to achieve the designation of a Level II Trauma Center. We are also a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a designated Level III Neonatal ICU in order to treat for the most vulnerable patients of all ages. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Manager Neuro Ortho opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.