Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Training Developer? At PSG, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Physician Services Group, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Training Developer like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for developing, planning, and implementing Lab and X-ray training that promotes quality of care and safe practices.
- Serves as an advisor to operations management on Lab and X-ray department employee competencies and readiness to perform the role to the service line standard.
- Recommends remedial actions as needed.
- Implements market Lab and X-ray operations and quality training programs on site. Provides expertise, training and supervision to new Lab and X-ray personnel to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Develops and influences a culture of excellence within the Lab and X-ray discipline that leads to ongoing improvement by evaluating performance, developing training interventions to ensure Lab and X-ray employees are meeting service line standards. Must possess, and influence others, to demonstrate the highest level of integrity and commitment to a quality culture.
- This position must be able to perform role independently without direct supervision by manager when training and performing the role within the clinic.
- Responsible for the successful development and timely opening of new Markets and clinic locations.
- Travel is required and expected.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Experience in Urgent Care or Ambulatory Care setting is required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience consists of in depth and up to date knowledge of patient care typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor of Science degree
- In addition, candidate must possess at least two year of Lab and or X-ray experience.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Training Developer Lab and X-ray opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.