DescriptionSalary Estimate: $90584.00 - $135990.40 / year
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Mgr Tech Svcs? At Sunrise Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Sunrise Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Mgr Tech Svcs like you to be a part of our team.
Primary responsibilities of the Manager of Technical Services for an HCA Healthcare hospital will include managing the work activities of technical personnel assigned to the hospital and coordinating consistent support of technical services and implementation activity within the hospital. You will also assist in resolving highly complex issues regarding technical services, coordinates facility technical projects, assist in developing strategies for training and tools for technical services across the division, and champion standardization, utilization, optimization and use of best practices in technical services.
WHAT THE MANAGER of TECHNICAL SERVICES WILL DO
• Maintain strong relationships with division technical services team and Division Director of Technical Services
• You will meet with facility-level leadership teams to align strategy, services, and coordinate implementation activities
• You will be responsible for personnel management, performance reviews, competency development, and coaching of facility technical services resources
• Participate in resource planning and allocates resources to meet goals of the technical services area, ITG goals and business priorities
• You will not only participate in developing corporate and division-level standards, but will ensure that the design and use of those technical services adhere to established division and HCA Healthcare policies, procedures, and standards
• Ensure that service resources are assigned for the timely resolution of technical services incidents and requests
• Create an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the area and across organizational boundaries
• You will promote system security, patient confidentiality and help drive compliance
• Build strong relationships with groups across HCA Healthcare, ITG managers and directors, and the Technical Services Leadership Council
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Understands pertinent JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA and ACR guidelines
• Strong analytical skills and detailed organizational skills
• The ability to proactively identify needs, manage resources, and multi-task
• Successful track record including the development and retention of staff
• Ability to work in stressful situations
• Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work and have a valid driver’s license
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Four years of experience in technical services support
• Technical experience in large, complex organization or corporate structured environment
• Experience creating and leading communications with direct reports, senior leaders, business partners, vendors to ensure collaboration, efficiency, and service excellence
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Mgr Tech Svcs opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.