Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a RN Diagnostic Imaging PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Health University Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Diagnostic Imaging PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Special Procedures Registered Nurse will function as an integral part of the Medical Imaging/Radiology team and provide quality nursing care to inpatient and outpatient clients in the Medical Imaging Department. You will care for patients across the lifespan and must be prepared to handle all unexpected emergencies that occur during any imaging/interventional procedure.
What you will do in this role:
· You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging.
· You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions.
· You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart.
· You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Medical Imaging/Radiology Department.
· You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required.
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold and active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
· Prior Critical Care experience is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Diagnostic Imaging PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.