Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Meditech Product Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Meditech Product Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
HCA ITG Tier 2 Product Analyst will provide MEDITECH SME/ Tier 2 technical knowledge and product support. This position will focus on operational response and resolution of customer interactions (incident, requests, changes, etc). They will work directly with service operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues. This role includes direct customer collaboration on research and resolution. Responsible for daily queue management of customer reported issues as well as trending, elimination, and prevention. Organizational goal – eliminate/reduce customer impact and identify issues via alerting/monitoring prior to customer impact. Communicate to customers proactively and with urgency to provide product issues status when needed. Advocate for customers to enhance their experience with our technologies. As assigned by leadership, this individual will ensure proper configuration, implementation, and integration for products to meet the needs of our key stakeholders while meeting IT security standards. In some cases, this individual will need to act as a project manager, business analyst, product tester, etc.
- Provides tier 2 product support for assigned applications. Escalated support from tier 1 service operation teams. Including escalation contact and specialist on Critical and Major Incidents. Leads conference bridges and issues to resolution.
- Leverages HCA ITG ITSM products and tools in accordance with ITIL standards.
- Works ITSM queues responding to customer issues and requests within defined SLAs
- Works directly with the customer to resolve escalated issues.
- Works directly with service operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues.
- Communicates relevant product information to user base and appropriate stakeholders. Includes flash message draft and sending for incidents, events, enhancements, changes and other communications defined by product leadership. Leverage standard ITG communication processes and tools.
- Analyze customer issues trends and provide permanent fix and/or automation. Actively participates with product team in stewardship to report on operational status of product.
- Track development fixes and publish to customer base and ITG.
- Provides training and education materials for diverse user bases. Leverages ITSM Knowledge base for tier 1 analysts to equip them for customer first call/issue resolution as well as alert resolution (all interaction types, i.e. incidents, alerts, requests). Includes customer facing knowledge article publishing for users.
- Actively owns and participates in change validation testing and patching validation (as applicable and determined by product owner).
- Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements for in scope products.
- Work with vendors to ensure compliance with HCA IT expectations
- Establishes and maintains data integration between applications
- Establishes and maintains solid business relationships
- Ensures HCA and vendors abide by contract commitments
- Ensures HCA meets license requirements of vendors
- Provides data flow diagrams for applications and infrastructure as needed
- Coordinates any downtimes, upgrades and change schedules, Leverages ITSM processes to track Changes to products via change management process and system for service operations visibility.
- Add infrastructure and other CMDB assets/relationships as needed based on new technology or modifications to the platform/infrastructure. Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
- Decommissions applications as needed
- Maintains vendor contacts and support matrix necessary for ITG Operations.
- Ensures proper monitoring/alerting for availability and performance. Provides triage documentation for alerts.
- Provides afterhours/on-call support
- Has the ability resolve simple to complex production support issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Required
- 1+ year(s) of experience in MEDITECH product support Required
- 1+ year(s) of experience in PatientKeeper product support Preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Meditech Product Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.