Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Maintenance Engineer III you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Ogden Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Maintenance Engineer III where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Maintenance Engineer III at our facility you will have the opportunity to be both an expert in your field and a caregiver, providing important services for our patients and staff. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. You will joining an impressive team that prides themselves on keeping our hospital functioning well and looking its best. In this role:
· You will function as the primary maintenance engineer.
· You will be responsible for construction and maintenance services including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related services.
· You will inspect blue prints and oversee maintenance and regulation of electrical systems, mechanical systems, boiler operations, plumbing, appliances, welding, refrigeration and air conditioning, and other systems.
· You will mentor Plant personnel and coordinate, evaluate, and direct designated personnel engaged in emergency and non-emergency work.
· You will have primary responsibility for plant operations during weekend shifts and when on call.
· You will perform regular device testing to ensure the hospital’s compliance with regulatory agencies and federal and state government requirements.
· You will respond to all emergency codes and have the knowledge of job-specific accountabilities for each code.
· 8+ years of maintenance, repair, and building experience.
· Strong electrical background preferred.
· HVAC certification preferred.
· Management experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of hospital mechanical systems, including energy management and control system, HVAC systems, medical gases, electrical distribution, emergency power, fire protection/alarm systems, etc.
· Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertinent to health care facilities, including JCAHO, NFPA 99, NFPA 101, OSHA and EPA.
· Valid Utah Driver’s license.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Maintenance Engineer III opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.