DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Chief Financial Officer Case Management? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Chief Financial Officer Case Management like you to be a part of our team.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Case Management (CM) will work in conjunction with others to develop and lead the company strategy and execution for Case Management. This strategy will encompass all aspects of CM including both clinical and financial operations focused on improving the delivery of patient care and the cost to deliver care. The strategy will include providing excellent service to facilities, divisions, and corporate business partners. The CFO will collaborate with numerous executive stakeholders including Operations, Ethics & Compliance, Audit, Legal, and Regs. The CFO will work directly with Group & Division CFOs to support all aspects of CM. The CFO will lead dedicated teams that will provide specialized support in key focus areas including Finance, Technology, and Analytics. In addition, the CFO will establish a company level denials team representing both the financial and clinical aspect of denials focusing on improving facility level processes that result in payment denial. The CFO will partner with key stakeholders and other disciplines to ensure consistency in processes, reporting, and communication to the facilities and divisions. The CFO will prepare budgets and business plans, monthly reporting and results, and manage CM related costs The CFO will own the contracting process for CM as well as partner with HPG on applicable contract negotiations.
The CFO must possess strategic vision, confirmed financial skills, excellent communication skills, proven motivational capabilities, an executive presence, and a demonstrated track record of delivering results and achieving goals. Must be able to navigate and be successful in a matrix management environment. The position requires solid leadership, trust building, and change management skills to influence and lead others in order to the ensure success of all initiatives. The candidate must be results-oriented with a demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Operational Duties (included but not limited to):
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
· Building Trust – Meets commitments. Communicates information upwards accurately even when the information is bad news.
· Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
· Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
· Contribution to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
· Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus on one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
· Managing Conflict – Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
· Stress Tolerance – Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
· Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required, CPA preferred.
· 10+ years of management of healthcare financial operations experience required.
· Hospital based CFO experience preferred.
· HCA-based operations experience a plus.
CPA preferred, but not required.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Chief Financial Officer Case Management opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.