Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Phlebotomist? At Austin Diagnostic Clinic, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Austin Diagnostic Clinic, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Phlebotomist like you to be a part of our team.
Seeking a Phlebotomist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will prepare, clean, and sterilize equipment, instruments, and work area for collection
· You will perform venipuncture, arterial, and capillary punctures on patients
· You will manage collection data including identifying and labeling specimens, conducting laboratory testing, and entering laboratory data into the computer system
· You will perform additional collection/test procedures such as bleeding time tests, urine dipstick tests, sweat chloride collection, and/or Drug of Abuse urine collection when needed
What Qualifications you will need:
· Graduation from an accredited phlebotomy program or an Associate’s degree in a scientific or health-related field is required
· 1 year of experience as a Phlebotomist, Certified Medical Assistant, or EMT is required
· Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful
· Current and unrevoked phlebotomy certification is highly preferred
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Phlebotomist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.