Do you have the career opportunities as an ER Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Doctors Hospital of Augusta which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Doctors Hospital of Augusta, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Doctors Hospital of Augusta!
As Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. You will model a commitment to the vision, mission and values of the organization to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
· You will ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during your designated shift.
· You will collaborate with other members of the management team to direct, monitor and evaluate nursing care.
· You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
· You will manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
· You will provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff.
· You will recommend and implement courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
What qualifications you will need:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· At least one year of ER RN experience required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Doctors Hospital of Augusta has provided quality healthcare services since 1973. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 350+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We offer a wide range of services for our patients. Our services include our nationally recognized Burn Center and Cancer Center, accredited by the American College of Surgeons. We are Chest Pain Accredited. We have earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery and are the only CARF accredited facility in the area.
At Doctors Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Augusta community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our ER Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.