This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Adult Inpatient Therapist - PRN? At Parkridge Valley Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Parkridge Valley Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Adult Inpatient Therapist - PRN like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Utilizes social services, counseling and clinical knowledge in the assessment of patient needs.
- Creates the Recovery Plan and Recovery Plan updates.
- Completes psychosocial assessments with patient, family
- Completes well care calls at discharge.
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients with appropriate documentation.
- Participates in multidisciplinary treatment team / recovery plan updates.
- Develops and implements recovery plan interventions.
- Develops and facilitates ongoing therapeutic programming.
- Completes all required documentation and mandatory reporting
- Maintain good working relationship with all community partners including but not limited to: TN Dept of Mental health and Substance Abuse Services, DCS, outpatient mental health providers, schools, juvenile courts, foster care providers and medical facilities.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care at the time of admission, throughout treatment and at discharge.
- Set limits as needed recognizing potential behavior problems in a caring and consistent manner.
- Assist patients with therapeutic activities while creating a safe environment for learning effectively
- Audits and maintains highest documentation standards.
- Maintains ongoing training in best practices and evidence based treatment.
- Assesses and reassesses discharge planning needs from admission to discharge.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Masters Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkridge Valley offers behavioral health. We offer addictive disorder treatment services. These are for children, adolescents and adults. We have four distinctive campuses. These include Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior. These include Parkridge Valley Child and Adolescent campus. These also include Parkridge Valley Cleveland and Parkridge Valley West. Parkridge Valley West is a behavioral health hospital. We offer adult inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services. These are offered to residents of Marion and its surrounding counties.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Adult Inpatient Therapist - PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.