Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Trinity Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Registered Nurse Tele- Behavioral Health and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Registered Nurse Tele- Behavioral Health opening and continue to learn!
We are seeking a Progressive Care Telemetry Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a medical telemetry environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Telemetry Unit patients.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
· American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital is a 340 bed hospital. We serve Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. We offer specialty services including surgical, oncology and thoracic surgery. We have heart, vascular, behavioral health and obstetrics services. Our obstetrics services include a NICU and maternal fetal medicine. We offer ER 24/7 facilities to the surrounding areas for emergency services. We have been recognized as a leapfrog grade ‘A’ for patient safety. We are an advanced certified primary stroke center. We have earned the Joint Commission’s gold seal for total hips and total knees certification. Our oncology program is an accredited community cancer program. Our healthcare team brings over 50 years in a clinical setting. We have dedication to patient-centered care. Our colleagues are encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere. We celebrate the commitment of our people. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Registered Nurse Tele- Behavioral Health opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.