Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) MRI Technologist? At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated MRI Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
As a MRI Technologist, you will be responsible for assisting the physician to perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will be responsible for reviewing and completing appropriate paperwork on every patient as required including exam, scheduling, physician orders, department logs, imaging records, consents, medical records, and patient charges.
* You will be responsible for transporting patients to and from their rooms and ER.
* You will be responsible for monitoring the equipment for mechanical safety.
* You will be responsible for explaining procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
* You will be responsible for positioning patients on examining table and adjust immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified are of body requested by Physician.
* You will work as a team player and meet the needs of the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Graduate of an accredited program for Technologist is required.
* MRI registry is required within 6 months from date of hire for MRI registry-eligible candidates.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital-imaging department is preferred.
* 1 year experience in CT or MRI is preferred.
* American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS certification is required.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 530+ bed hospital where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, we have proudly been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Houston Bay Area. We opened our doors in 1972 and now employ 2,000+ staff members and 900+ physicians in a wide range of specialties. Our specialists offer more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. We are a Level II Trauma Center and the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cardiovascular diseases. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers a variety of other services, including Woman Services, Pediatric Care, Breast Diagnostic Center, ACR-accredited Imaging Center, Wound Care Treatment Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and much more. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our MRI Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.