Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) PT Inpt Rehab PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) PT Inpt Rehab PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team the Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, recording and implementing a treatment plan to achieve the goals of the patient as it relates to strength and mobility. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
· You will diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities through the determined treatment plan
· You will work to restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health
· You will provide education to the patient/family and effectively document the therapy process
· You will communicate and collaborate with other members of the rehabilitation team including other therapists, physicians and nurses to best treat the patient
What qualifications you may need:
· Graduation from an accredited school of Physical Therapy is required
· Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· Prior acute care and/or inpatient rehab experience working as a Physical Therapist is preferred
No Travel Travel Required
6 months experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Orange Park Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1974, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. With nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 300+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. Located in the heart of Orange Park, we provide medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. We are the provider of choice in northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike, specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines.
At Orange Park Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PT Inpt Rehab PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.