Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Project Manager today with HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Project Manager. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Single point of accountability for the delivery of division projects to meet objectives; manages the day-to-day activities of assigned division projects; ensures the quality of the team’s work; manages division projects of varying complexity; maintain HCA Healthcare Enterprise Project Mgmt. alignment, expertise and competencies; support and use HCA Healthcare Project Management methodologies and tools.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Project Structuring & Project Planning:
· You will manage and communicate a clear vision of the division projects objectives, and motivating the team members
· Understanding and communicating the definition of completion criteria (what constitutes ‘done’)
· You will organize the activities into manageable work packages for division and facility team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work
· Ensuring that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result within a given period of time
· Support Division CIO in scheduling and prioritizing workload given resource constraints
· Responsible for relationships to accomplish the activities
· You will manage Division and Enterprise deployment project schedules to minimize intra-project resource conflict and facility activity conflict
Project Management, Controlling & Reporting Status, Project Close:
· Maintaining assertiveness to achieve goals as quickly as possible
· Monitoring project activities and reporting on status utilizing HCA Healthcare standard reporting processes and tools
· Identifying potential scope changes
· Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work
· You will identify and manage risks and issues
· Coaching those working on activities to clarify assignments and deliverables
Documenting and analyzing lessons learned, sharing with others
· Validating the completion of project documentation and relevant knowledge bases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
· Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
· Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A minimum of three years of experience in an IT environment (with project and personnel management experience)
· Planview experience highly desired
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role MAY require you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California). (For further clarification, please ask your recruiter.)
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.