This job posting is no longer active.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Registered Nurse EP Lab you can be a part of change.
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Registered Nurse EP Lab. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking an EP Registered Nurse for our Electrophysiology Lab. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a procedural environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of EP Lab patients, pre-,intra-, and post-procedure.
· You will assist physicians in procedures.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
· American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL. We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative care.
Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have a commitment to excellence. We hope you’ll consider a career at Bayonet Point Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Registered Nurse EP Lab opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.