Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Office Specialist MA? At Ogden Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Office Specialist MA like you to be a part of our team.
As a Medical Office Specialist/Medical Assistant at our facility you be joining a team that is passionate about providing excellent patient care and committed to supporting one another. In this role:
· You will perform front office functions including patient relations, appointment scheduling, telephone duties, insurance verification, and preauthorization of visit.
· You will handle medical records and complete filing, faxing, copying, and computer work for the department.
· You will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of patient care appropriate to patients.
· You will call each patient to gather intake information acquiring a comprehensive and detailed health summary and history.
· You will perform lab procedures within the scope of your training and certification.
· You will be responsible for assisting the physician or mid-level practitioner in direct patient care.
· Certificate in Medical Assisting, C.N.A., or equivalent preferred.
· Certificate of completion from a Medical Assistant program.
· Completion of course work in medical assistant program preferred.
· One year of outpatient clinic experience preferred.
· Great customer service skills and computer knowledge required.
· Limited medical terminology related to equipment, supplies, and support preferred.
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Office Specialist MA opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.