Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Speech Language Pathologist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Cache Valley Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Cache Valley Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Speech Language Pathologist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Speech Language Pathologist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
· You will be responsible for direct assessment and speech pathology intervention, based on the interdisciplinary treatment plan and established priorities.
· You will conduct diagnostic evaluations, including recommendations for treatment and provision of that treatment when indicated, in the areas of speech, expressive and receptive language, cognition, oral functioning/swallowing, and voice deficits as related to injury, illness, or developmental difficulty.
· You will determine the need for appropriate referrals of other specialists for consultation and/or treatment and consult with the primary physician regarding these needs and disposition of referrals.
· You will plan and deliver effective co-treatments with Physical and Occupational Therapists.
· You will effectively develop home programs and complete family training.
· You will attend staff and other meetings and participate in unit committees, such as education, quality improvement, etc.
· You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in Speech Pathology and participate in program development and establishment of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
· Graduate of an accredited Speech Pathology program.
· Current State of Utah Speech Language Pathologist license.
· National certification by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association to practice Speech Language Pathology or Clinical Fellowship year.
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
· One year of related work experience in an acute-care setting is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Cache Valley Hospital is a growing community hospital within a growing community of Cache Valley. Our 28 plus bed hospital established in 2000 has achieved a five-star rating for spinal fusions and five-star rating for total knee replacement. Cache Valley Hospital delivers high quality, cost-effective care to people in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties. The medical staff’s patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. Cache Valley is a beautiful agricultural valley and small metropolitan city with stunning mountain views and outdoor recreational activities.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Cache Valley Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Language Pathologist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.