This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Registered Nurse Acute Inpatient? At HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse Acute Inpatient like you to be a part of our team.
What you will do in this role:
* You will be responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care.
* You will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
* You will provide professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
* You will provide leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with an Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
* 1 year clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse is required.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* American Heart Association BLS Certification is required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
As a full-service, 420+ bed acute care hospital, HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood has provided the northeast Houston community with high-quality, cost-effective healthcare for over 25 years. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality care, close to home. Our Women’s Center offers high-risk OB care, a Level III NICU, and pediatric services. We have an advanced Brain & Spine Center, which includes a DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence. Our Orthopedic Center offers total joint replacement surgery using advanced technology. Other services include innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including open heart and vascular surgery and state-of-the-art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans. We are also a Certified Level I Stroke Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Acute Inpatient opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.