Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Physical Therapist PT opening with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Physical Therapist PT for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
As a Physical Therapist at our facility you will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and making everyday decisions based on compassion. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
· You will be responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
· You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
· You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
· You will instruct and supervise Students, Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
· You will participate in operational aspects of the department, including performance improvement activities within the department and CQI activities.
· You will attend staff and other meetings and participate in unit committees, such as education, quality improvement, etc.
· You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in physical therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
· Current State of Idaho Physical Therapist license.
· Certified by APTA as a Physical Therapist.
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
· Acute and Rehabilitation experience of one year is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318+ patient beds. Our hospital is the largest medical facility in the region. We serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana. Our facility has an ER, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. We have the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. Our 74-bed Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and EIRMC are all about caring for people. This care extends to patients, families, and colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist PT opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.