This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Credentialing Coordinator Enrollment you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Cardiac Surgical Specialists which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Cardiac Surgical Specialists, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Credentialing Coordinator Enrollment where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
• Updates and maintains physician CVs.
• Completes initial and reappointments applications on all physician for local and outreach hospitals.
• Completes initial credentialing and re-credentialing applications on all physicians for managed care companies.
• Ensures all physicians’ licensure, DEA and DPS certificates are current.
• Ensures all physician extenders’ licensure and certificates are current.
• Obtains credentials for all physician extenders with each hospital at which their sponsors have privileges.
• Ensures CME hours meet licensure requirements.
• Assists Business Office staff as needed.
• Participates in educational activities.
• Maintains strictest confidentiality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
• Associate Degree - preferred.
• Two years medical office experience.
• Two years medical insurance background.
• No license requirements
No Travel Travel Required
2 years experience Required Years of Experience
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Credentialing Coordinator Enrollment opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role does not require* you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption. (*However there are rare exceptions for some roles that may be required to comply with the mandate. Ask your recruiter for more details.)
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.