Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a EHR Support Analyst II? At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated EHR Support Analyst II like you to be a part of our team.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The EHR Support Analyst II serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications. Primary responsibilities include the leadership and facilitation of the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources, and leadership of new module/application testing and implementation for the facility.
• Serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
• Lead and facilitate the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
• You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and Implementation for the facility
• Facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
• Provide input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
• Developing training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed.
• You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications.
• Coordinating facility clinical application reporting requests, assists with defining report requirements, and validates reporting results.
• Performing quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
• Participating in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership
• Promoting system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
• Coordinating the execution and use of tools for audits
• Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Understanding of clinical operations and processes
• Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
• Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
• Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
• Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
• Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of three years of experience in clinical application support or related clinical work experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our EHR Support Analyst II opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.