This job posting is no longer active.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL POSITION ONCE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ONSITE TRAINING IN RICHMOND, VA FOR 90 - 120 DAYS!
Training Program is Monday - Friday.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Virtual Customer Advisor Training in Richmond VA? At Work from Home, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Work from Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Virtual Customer Advisor Training in Richmond VA like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Customer Advisor is responsible for working with customers to address inquiries and concerns related to patient accounts. (This position would handle patient calls and other responsibilities as assigned).
What you will do in this role:
- Talk with customers by phone or in person to obtain information needed to resolve inquiries.
- Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
- Reconcile accounts according to insurance contracts and submit/ process correct contractual
- Review accounts for appeal requests and forward appropriately
- Review accounts for duplicate or charge errors, forwarding to audit if necessary
- Correct or add insurance information and request rebill
- Encourage payment from patient through credit card, check or payment arrangement
- Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally the same day received)
- Assist patient account inquiries by courteously supplying accurate and timely information, including bills if requested
- Maintain a courteous and professional attitude with customers and coworkers
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate
- Analyze, process and index correspondence via CWF (if applicable).
- Maintain compliance with pool completion requirements (if applicable)
- Maintain required productivity and QA standards
- Document in the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account
- Work with patients and guarantors resolve payer requests and discrepancies to promptly resolve pending claims.
Qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED or related experience in lieu.
- Minimum one year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare.
- Previous Call Center Experience preferred
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Work from home roles require employees must have high speed internet 25 MB download and 6 MB upload.
Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Virtual Customer Advisor Training in Richmond VA opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.