This job posting is no longer active.
Seeking an Anesthesia Technician to join our team who will foster an environment of teamwork, quality and safety for our patients. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will provide support for routine surgical cases by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of certain patient equipment and anesthesia delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia.
* You will perform first level testing, cleaning and maintenance on anesthesia and intubation equipment.
* You will be responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, stocking, ordering and maintaining equipment and supplies.
* You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the Surgical Services team.
* You will have accountability for delivering quality services and for promoting a positive image of the department.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* 1 year experience in a perioperative environment as an Anesthesia Tech preferred.
* Anesthesia Technician certification preferred.
* Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.