As a Surgical Technician you will provide the highest level of service and foster an environment of teamwork, quality and safety for our patients. You will assist the Operating Room Surgeons and staff to assure a safe and therapeutic environment for neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients undergoing surgical procedures. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will be assigned to the Operating Room to assist physicians with instruments during the surgical procedure.
* You will be responsible for meeting Standards of Practice, managing supplies and equipment, and participates in maintaining proper inventory on all instruments in the department.
* You will be responsible for coordinating instrumentation and surgical supplies, and assisting in surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases; including but not limited to trauma.
* You must have knowledge of aseptic technique, sterile environments, instrument care and handling.
* You will have the ability to work as a team player and meet the needs of the surgical team.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Graduate of a Surgical Technology program or military equivalent training in the Surgical Technologist role is required.
* Certification in Surgical Technology or verifiable Surgical Tech experience prior to 9/1/2009 is required.
* Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
* 1 year of Surgical Technologist experience is preferred.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.