Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At TriStar Summit Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Case Management and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
TriStar Summit Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Case Manager RN opening and continue to learn!
The Registered Nurse (RN) CM is responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay, managing the length of stay, ensuring appropriate resource management, and developing a safe appropriate discharge plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM facilitates the progression and transition of care using established criteria and in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team. The RN CM will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
· Provides case management services for both inpatient and observation patients as assigned.
· Identifies patients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from one level of care/setting to another.
· Performs a comprehensive assessment of psychosocial, medical and discharge needs of patients/family along with an assessment of resources appropriate and available to the patient/family.
· Reassesses the patient’s clinical condition as indicated. Considers patient’s readmission status or risk of readmission and develops strategies to mitigate including education on appropriately accessing healthcare resources, preventative education, and community based resources.
· Coordinates the plan of care and drives the discharge plan by collaborating with the multidisciplinary health care team and in particular with the patient's physician to facilitate a successful care transition.
· Partners with Social Services to ensure the post-acute medical needs and level of care are appropriate.
· Assumes responsibility for timely referral to Social Services when risk factors for psychosocial determinants of health are identified.
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
2+ years experience in case management OR 3+ years experience in clinical nursing
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar Summit is a 200 bed comprehensive facility. We serve Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties. We include a Level III Trauma Center. We offer a full array of acute care services. These include cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are a Primary Stroke Center. TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Case Manager RN opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.