Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Anesthesia tech PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Chippenham Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Chippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Anesthesia tech PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking an experienced Anesthesia Technologist to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. In this role, you will assume responsibility for operating and maintaining anesthesia equipment in a safe and efficient manner. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to support our Surgical Services team in ensuring we provide the best surgical experiences for our patients. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· As a member of our surgical services team, you will stock operating room and anesthesia supplies daily and maintain the anesthesia supply inventory.
· You will ensure patient safety while transporting patients within the hospital and surgical services department.
· One of your primary functions in this role will be to assist in the safe positioning of surgical patients.
· You will provide daily cleaning of the operating room and handle trash, regulated medical waste, and used linens appropriately.
· You must also communicate effectively with staff, peers, physicians, and customers.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Nursing assistant training or 6 months experience as a nursing assistant preferred.
· Previous experience in an operating room or hospital setting preferred.
· American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Anesthesia tech PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.