Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, is recruiting for a Division Medical Director of Pathology Services for its network of 12 hospitals across the North Texas Division.This is a senior-level, executive position requiring extensive Medical Director and leadership experience preferable in practices with multiple locations. The Division Medical Director provides leadership and guidance for Division initiatives within the Pathology group. The position includes approximately 70% Administrative and 30% Anatomic/Clinical sign out responsibilities.Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Manages the facility medical directors and associate pathologists in the North Texas Division to include scheduling oversight, performance monitoring, mentoring, coaching and quality review
- Facilitates achievement of annual quality and efficiency goals for pathology services in the Division
- Assesses test utilization patterns, performance improvement data, quality control data, regulatory and accreditation standards, process improvement and medical staff satisfaction
- Professional oversight of clinical pathology processes and procedures
- Collaborate with laboratory administration to ensure compliance with CAP guidelines
- AP/CP Board Certification required
- 10 years hospital-based Medical Director Experience required
- Must have leadership experience at multiple Pathologist hospitals; preferably overseeing multiple sites.
- Texas licensed or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a large group
- Willingness to travel
About Medical City HealthcareCommitted to the care and improvement of human life, Medical City Healthcare strives to deliver excellence always — providing the highest quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities it serves. With the resources and strength of HCA Healthcare, including 186 hospitals in the United States and England, Medical City Healthcare is one of the North Texas region’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare providers and includes 16 hospitals, nearly 5,000 active physicians and more than 17,000 employees in Dallas-Fort Worth.Fast Facts:
- Excellent Salary and Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits including 401k and matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Only healthcare system in North Texas with an adult and children’s hospital on the same campus.
- First regional brain attack/stroke network in the United States.
- Becker’s Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2022.
- Ten Hospitals Nationally Recognized for Safety by The Leapfrog Group® 2022.