Job Summary:TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center's new free-standing ED is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team in Nashville, Tennessee.
About TriStar Southern Hills Century Farms FSED:
- ACGME emergency medicine residency training
- Board eligible/certified in emergency medicine
- One-year practice experience
- Join Envision Physician Services group
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- Coverage at main campus optional
- Independent contractor opportunity
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- 11-beds, trauma room, onsite imaging and lab
- Partnered with Envision for staffing and management services
- 15,000 annual ED visits (anticipated)