Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Respiratory Therapist Cert with TriCities Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
TriCities Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriCities Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Respiratory Therapist Cert to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential! Qualified candidates can receive up to a $10,000 sign on bonus, apply today!
1. Administers all therapy modalities to adult, neonatal and pediatric patients per physicians’ orders.
2. Is responsible for the initiation, operation, monitoring and weaning of patients with mechanical ventilators.
3. Performs arterial puncture, and blood gas and electrolyte analysis.
4. Responds to all code blue situations.
5. Assists in the transport of all critically ill patients within and outside the hospital.
6. Checks all physician orders prior to therapy and gives thorough, accurate report to oncoming shift.
7. Enters all patient contacts in Ameritech.
8. Participates in all areas of departmental duties, including EKG’s, Pulmonary Function Tests and assists in new employee orientation and continuing education.
9. Performs regular equipment rounds.
Other duties as assigned.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
John Randolph Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited.
At John Randolph Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Respiratory Therapist Cert opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.