Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Charge Entry Specialist with Ocala Health Vascular Surgery you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Ocala Health Vascular Surgery, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ocala Health Vascular Surgery family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Charge Entry Specialist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking a Charge Entry Specialist for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will receive and review charge documents for accuracy and coordinates with front office staff on all payment/billing issues
· You will enter charges into practice management system.
· You will balance Charge Summary to tickets keyed before finalizing/updating charges in the system
· You will extract information from medical records, operative notes, hospital admissions, consults, progress notes and discharges to ensure completeness and accuracy
· You will assist with identifying quality issues with registration and scheduling activities
What Qualifications you will need:
· Minimum of 1 year of coding, billing, and/or charge entry experience in the healthcare field is required
· Knowledge of medical terminology and coding is highly preferred
· Familiarity with third party billing requirements and payment policies is also highly preferred
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Charge Entry Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.