Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Consulting Application Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Consulting Application Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
The Consulting Application Analyst oversees the implementation, maintenance, and support of sophisticated applications across the entire division. Primary responsibilities include the standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization of various applications at the facility and division levels. This role will lead the implementation of multiple application projects across the division. As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on many applications, this resource will troubleshoot complex issues and requests escalated from the facility or division colleagues. The Consulting Application Analyst will need to have outside of the box thinking to create new solutions and workarounds to solve complex and high impact challenges. This role will generally have greater responsibility than Application Analysts junior to the position and will be recognized as a mentor and coach for the team. They will also help to onboard junior level Application Analysts.
• Supports team, division, and multiple facilities as a key IT resource for application implementation and support with greater responsibility than junior level analysts
• Knows, applies, and mentors others in the fundamental concepts and principles gained through experience to solve a wide range of advanced/complex problems
• Considered the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key, complex applications as assigned
• Leads or facilitates division-wide or multi-facility application implementation initiatives
• Provides support by working with enterprise and facility resources as an application SME to resolve service desk incident tickets with an increased responsibility over junior analysts
• Participates in on call rotation and/or after hours support as needed
• Collaborates with enterprise, division and/or facility resources to monitor, facilitate, and drive new application testing and implementation with an increased responsibility over junior analysts
• Works with division and facility resources to develop policies and procedures, develop best practices and deliver training as needed
• Mentor, coach, and onboard junior-level application analysts
• Leads process improvement efforts to streamline efficiency that require greater accountability than junior analysts
• Collaborates with division and facility leaders to actively promote and support broad, complex division application standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization efforts
• Proactively leads and conducts facility rounding to ensure support needs are met, interactions documented, and issues escalated as needed.
• Leads and mentors junior analysts in service management operational policies and best practices, contributing to enterprise and IT service management goals.
• Assists the manager with oversight of vendor support and maintenance agreements and renewals as assigned.
• Assists the manager in development and presentation of business cases for new solutions as assigned.
• Analyzes and creates action plans based on application data and reports
• May perform application audits based on policies and procedures
• Partners with teams across divisions and enterprise to develop best practices, track trends, share technical expertise, and improve application efficiency with an increased responsibility over junior analysts
• Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
• Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
• Acts as a mentor and provides technical direction
• Mature understanding of healthcare and/or IT operations and application support processes and workflow
• Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with leaders, customers, clinicians, and colleagues verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer orientation
• Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
• Demonstrated advanced computer skills
• Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
• Must have transportation to assigned work locations
• Proficiency in various programming and application reporting tools
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years’ experience in application support
• Valid state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
• This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cons Application Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.