Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) EVS Associate Full Time with Alaska Regional Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Alaska Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Alaska Regional Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic EVS Associate Full Time to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As an Environmental Services Associate Housekeeping you will have the opportunity to make a difference in many lives with a kind word and friendly smile as you serve our patients. You will be a member of a unified, caring team where everyone makes a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
· You will maintain assigned patient rooms, waiting areas, restrooms, offices, Stairways, elevators and other areas by providing housekeeping services.
· You will insure optimum sanitation and a clean environment throughout the hospital.
· You will utilize clean techniques by performing specialized cleaning processes, using a variety of cleaning devices.
· Follow all established PPF (personal protective equipment) policies when handling chemicals and/or cleaning, including wearing gloves, masks, aprons, etc.
· Use all appropriate safety and protective equipment and supplies when handling hazardous waste and/or chemicals.
· You will follow a daily cleaning schedule according to area needs.
· You will complete special projects as assigned by the department Director or/and Supervisor.
· You will participate in staff meetings and actively participate in performance improvement activities.
· You will ensure that customer quality expectations are met and that all customers are given courteous and caring service.
· Previous housekeeping or custodial experience is preferred but not required.
· Knowledge of cleaning supplies and tools preferred.
·Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Healthcare’s Alaska Regional Hospital is known for our expertise, compassion and skills. We are committed to delivering patient-centered care to every patient on every visit for our 250 plus bed facility. Year after year, Alaska Regional receives 5-star ratings for heart attack treatment, bowel obstruction treatment, and colorectal surgery.
Based in Anchorage, Alaska Regional is located in a thriving community offering plenty of opportunities to capitalize on the Alaskan lifestyle. Alaska offers some of the most incredible scenic beauty around the world which draws visitors year-round who come for a vacation and end up making Alaska home.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and Alaska Regional are inspired by our mission to care for and improve human life to create a positive impact in our community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our EVS Associate Full Time opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.