Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) OR Supply Chain Technician? At Chippenham Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Chippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated OR Supply Chain Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an OR Supply Chain Tech, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
- Order, receive, deliver, and put-away all OR supplies in an accurate and timely manner, and deliver to appropriate department(s), and perform QA random checks on totes per policy. Perform inventory management for the OR.
- Evaluate the appropriate Min/Max levels, reviews Min/Max for storeroom stock daily. If applicable, count PAR level areas (POU areas) according to schedule. Process returns appropriately per policy.
- Perform case picking for both scheduled, add-on, and emergent cases.
- Ensure items have the appropriate MedTag barcodes, rotate stock to ensure no items are out of date, perform expiration checks according to policy, react appropriately to stock outs.
- If applicable, aid the POU Station personnel as well as aid with problems, questions, and concerns for non POU areas ensure items are cross referenced in OptiPlex.
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous inventory management experience is helpful preferred
- Some hospital supply experience preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our OR Supply Chain Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.