DescriptionSalary Estimate: $58385.60 - $87588.80 / year
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Provider Solutions Specialist opening with HealthOne today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HealthOne, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Provider Solutions Specialist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
The Provider Solutions Specialist will maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers. This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROVIDER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST:
· Assist in implementation and support of systems and technologies deployed to physicians and physician offices.
· You will assist in testing physician-related systems for facility-specific requirements.
· Proactively round in the facility and physician practices to ensure physician support needs are identified and addressed
· Coordinate physician and physician office service requests and incident resolutions through the Division Service Desk.
· You will monitor and communicate trends and issues that may affect administration/physician relationships.
· Provide timely response and resolution to provider issues identified and reported in GrowthLink, as applicable.
· Collect, validate, and appropriately route documentation to support system access, confidentiality, information protection and security compliance.
· You will conduct or assist with access reviews and audits.
· Contribute to division and facility strategic planning with regard physician product lines.
· Provide on-call support as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Responsible for planning, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers, hospital business partners, and physician office staff on new and current applications and workflows.
· Develop, maintain and customize educational material for new HCA IT&S solutions and application enhancements to reflect facility or physician-specific needs.
· Partner with facility and division colleagues to enable a successful physician experience and foster improved customer service interactions
· Effectively communicates with customers, maintaining positive body language with confidence and patience.
· Follow up, post issue resolution, to complete customer service cycle
· Seek feedback through customer interaction to identify areas of improvement
· College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in healthcare related field preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Provider Solutions Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.