Job Summary:HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital is seeking a general surgeon to join our employed groupQualified Candidates:
- Must be American Board certified or eligible in general surgery
- General bread and butter case mix: colorectal/lower GI, gallbladder, appendix, hernia, etc.
- 3 ORs and 2 endoscopy suites
- Robotics available
About Poinciana Medical Center:
- Employed by HCA Physician Services Group, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
Conveniently located 35 miles south of downtown Orlando, Poinciana is the largest unincorporated master-planned community in the U.S and is one of the fastest growth areas for Central Florida over the past decade. Walt Disney World lies 20 miles to the north of Poinciana and Orlando International Airport (MCO) is 30 miles northeast. Many lakes surround the area, one of which being Lake Tohopekaliga. Lake Toho, as the locals call it, is known for its bass fishing, birdwatching, and wild life. Both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenience day trips or a weekend getaway.
- Opened in 2013, Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 177,000 sq. ft. hospital with 76 private beds and a six-bed private ICU
- We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services
- Our ED is approximately 19,500 sq. ft. and consists of 31 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance, and a helicopter pad