This job posting is no longer active.
Together, we’re making a difference.
At Medical City Dallas, you can be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.
Medical Surgical Telemetry Unit Registered Nurse – Part-Time Night Shift 7P – 7A (2 shifts per week)
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Med Surg Tele RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
7 South is a fast-paced 22-bed acute medical/surgical unit. You will provide care to a diverse adult patient population, including COVID, ortho, diabetic, bowel, NG tubes, wounds, and simple surgeries.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Dallas is a full-service, Magnet-designated 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include and advanced surgery (including transplant and robotic), bariatric/metabolic care, cardiovascular care, complete women's and children's services (including a Level IV NICU and Level I PICU), oncology (including transplant and cellular therapy), orthopedics, neurology and wound care.