Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a MRI Technologist? At Memorial Health University Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
7,500 Sign On Bonus
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated MRI Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
The MRI Technologist performs MRI exams by displaying sound knowledge and proficiency in the safe usage of MRI imaging and accessory equipment. While interacting with Radiologists, Radiology Physician Assistants and other physicians and staff, you will impact patient care through your expertise in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
What you will do in this role:
· You will perform MRI exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
· You will complete pre-exam screening, greet patients and assist in appropriate gowns, complete history forms, complete technologist exam sheet, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
· You will verify and follow doctor’s orders in patient’s chart, initial patient chart when exam is complete, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
· You will transport patients to and from ER and other Imaging areas when assistant is unavailable, move patients on and off the exam table, organize and prioritize patient exams for best work flow, and communicate effectively with customers - physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.
What Qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an AMA approved Radiography program is required.
· RT and MR certification from ARRT is required.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology Tech and 2 years of MRI experience is highly preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our MRI Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with the emergency regulation issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) dated November 4, 2021, and company policy, this role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations, or to have applied for a medical or religious exemption (including booster for California).
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.