Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Healthcare our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Rehab Liaison to join our healthcare family.
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Healthcare, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Rehab Liaison opportunity.
In collaboration with other members of the care team, the Clinical Rehabilitation Liaison is the primary responsible party for moving appropriate candidates into inpatient rehabilitation at the appropriate time. This position acts as an inpatient rehabilitation expert between internal and external referral sources, and inpatient rehabilitation operations.
What you will do in this role:
· You will establish relationships with case managers, physicians, payers and other referral sources both internally and externally
· You will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab Medical Director by demonstrating clinical knowledge of rehab admission criteria
· You will assist and coordinate the in-take and pre-admission screening process with accurate documented evidence
· You will communicate to patients the expectations and requirements for participation upon admission to the rehab program
· You will function as the primary contact for case management and referring physicians
· You will assist in developing the annual strategic plan for the Rehab Unit to include visible community outreach programming and raising community awareness of services available
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduation from an accredited school in a clinical specialty to include nursing and/or rehab therapy
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· A minimum of 2 years recent clinical experience required
· Experience in an inpatient rehab setting preferred
· If an RN, CRRN preferred or must obtain within 2 years of accepting position
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Fairview Park Hospital is a 175+ bed acute-care hospital serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women’s Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Rehab Liaison opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.