This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Environmental Services Coordinator? At Chippenham Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Chippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Environmental Services Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
What you will do in this role:
The Coordinator Environmental Services leads and supervises the operations and activities of the Environmental Services Department with in assigned hospital and hospital department/campus locations. Coordinator provides consistent, high-quality service in a sanitary environment while ensuring State, Local, Federal and Joint Commission regulations, established policies and procedures and department standards of performance are met.
· Evaluates existing systems and processes, initiates change and improvements, and makes suggestions to Manager.
· Demonstrates knowledge and ensures compliance with all current policies, procedures and regulatory standards (TJC, OSHA, EEOC and others) within all Environmental Services areas.
· Consistently demonstrates the organization's commitment for and adherence to sound ethical business practices in accordance with the Corporate Integrity and Compliance Program, annual work plan and established policies and procedures.
· Coordinates the effective operation of all Environmental Services activities in the organization to provide for an aseptic and aesthetically pleasing environment through coordinating and supervising all functions of the department.
What qualifications you will need:
· High School Diploma Required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Environmental Services Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.