Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:A private practice in Las Vegas, Nevada is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a well-run primary care group. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
Qualified Candidates:- BE/BC in FP or IM- NV licensed or ability to obtain oneIncentives:
- Value Based Care model with quality outcome orientation
- Outpatient only
- Supportive infrastructure- Reasonable volume expectations- Access to supportive subspecialists- EMR access
- Very attractive base salary with sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME, and 401K match
- Additional incentive for bilingual candidates
About Southern Hills Hospital:
Located in the southwest and consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 265-bed facility is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and is certified by The Joint Commission for three orthopedic certifications including; Hip and Knee Replacement Program and Hip Fracture Program.
- Full service ER Department including two 24/7 Free-Standing ER facility, ER at The Lakes and ER at S. Las Vegas Blvd.
-Surgical services department offering robotic and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology and gastroenterology
-Comprehensive orthopedic services including a specialized unit for inpatient care
-Behavioral health services including an 80-bed facility, The Pavilion offering inpatient and outpatient services
-Women’s Services including high-risk OB and a newly remodeled unit.
-Full service oncology unit with chemo certified nurses
Las Vegas, Nevada – located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.