Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Surgery Scheduler opening with OB/GYN Associates today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
OB/GYN Associates, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Surgery Scheduler for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Seeking a Surgery Scheduler for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will obtain CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes and other clinical information as required for treatment of the patient from practice staff; seeks assistance from practice and Facility Coders as determined through practice and facility processes.
· You will prepare documentation for Notification of Non-covered Medicare Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and follows practice procedures to maintain this documentation.
· You will determine O.R. time needed for the procedure and works with Facility to ensure procedure is scheduled, daily schedule is streamlined and arranges necessary anesthesia coverage, as determined through Facility processes. Ensures all requirements for the procedure have been obtained and confirmed with the Facility or other parties to include medical/imaging records and needed equipment/instruments.
· You will ensure scheduling packets are correct and timely.
· You will obtain patient face sheets from Insurance Verification to obtain necessary authorizations based on insurance types.
· You will obtain authorization notes from Facility and scans into medical record or practice management system.
What Qualifications you will need:
· High school degree preferred
· Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
· BLS may be required as per practice standard.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery Scheduler opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.