Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Product Manager? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Product Manager like you to be a part of our team.
HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses its more than 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care, and save lives. As one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare includes 182 hospitals and approximately 2,300 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding emergency rooms, urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and physician clinics across 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA Healthcare employs 283,000+ individuals and provides approximately 6% of all inpatient hospital services in the United States. A Fortune 100 company consistently recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, HCA Healthcare is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Within HCA Healthcare’s Information Technology Group (ITG), the Accelerated Technologies department is integral to enabling the Company’s strategic focus of transforming care and enhancing care quality. ITG Accelerated Technologies supports development and delivery of various products, features, and functionality used by clinicians and operators across the Company. The team also heavily partners with the Clinical Services Group (CSG) Care Transformation & Innovation (CT&I) department, supporting their aim to deliver breakthroughs in patient and care team outcomes through clinically led integration of technology into care.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
As Product Manager within ITG Accelerated Technologies, you will work cross-functionally across enterprise teams to guide products from ideation to launch and beyond. You will work with analysts, designers, engineers, software developers, and various business partners to deliver high-value products to support the care and improvement of human life. Time will be spent understanding customer problems, thinking of creative ways to solve them, using data to inform decisions, and managing successful solution delivery.
Direct responsibilities will include:
· Managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle (i.e., discovery, planning, design, delivery, and ongoing maintenance/support)
· Operationalizing activities related to the development of new products, features, or functionality including developing business requirements documents (BRDs), product requirements documents (PRDs), and roadmaps as well as facilitating user experience (UX) research, quarterly planning, and product implementation
· Establishing objectives and key results (OKRs) to define measurable goals and outcome tracking
· Prioritizing delivery of the highest value solutions to customers and the organization
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with key business and technical stakeholders
· Working with business and technical teams to ensure development/delivery of high-quality products
· Ensuring clarity throughout the product lifecycle with respect to OKRs, requirements, priorities, etc.
· Ensuring visibility of current product priorities as well as future plans (roadmaps and backlogs)
· Proactively identifying and removing blockers hindering advancement of product delivery/support
· Communicating risks/issues and rationale for delays to key stakeholders as needed
· Measuring and communicating value delivery and utilization targets
· Staying attuned to healthcare industry risks and trends as well as the roadmaps/direction of key business partners and technical/enabling teams to ensure consideration within the product strategy
· Ensuring compliance with Information Protection & Security (IPS) standards, enterprise standard processes, and applicable laws and regulations
· While this position will not initially have direct reports, there will likely be opportunity to manage one or more Associate Product Managers in the future
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-driven and motivated in delivering value and continuously improving
· Ability to multitask and work well delivering through others under deadlines/related pressures
· Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict gracefully
· Strong critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills as well as creativity
· Ability to understand complex systems and integrations and communicate technical issues simply
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 1 – 3 years management work experience preferred
· 4 – 6 years' experience in project management, product management, consulting, or other relevant field, preferably in the Healthcare industry
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Product Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.