Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Communications Manager? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Communications Manager like you to be a part of our team.
The Communications Manager will develop communications that support both enterprise-wide and Innovation locations in order to drive awareness and alignment around Care Transformation & Innovation (CT&I), digital transformation and a culture of innovation.
Oversee and lead the development and delivery of communications to support the Care Transformation & Innovation (CT&I) strategy and objectives.
• Execute internal and external communications strategy to position CT&I as innovation leaders for HCA Healthcare
• Write, edit and/or proofread CT&I-related publications for both internal and external use to ensure that CT&I’s vision and strategy is consistently conveyed. Publications include but are not limited to newsletters, columns, articles, meeting recaps, presentations, advertorials, web content, social content, advertising materials, blogs, video scripts, etc.
• Support the Change Management and Communications team in helping design and develop communications plans for large scale, enterprise-wide strategic initiatives across corporate and clinical channels and throughout multiple levels of the organization (publications, internal messaging, presentations and emerging communication channels).
• Build executive briefings on initiative updates to increase transparency and communication throughout HCA Healthcare.
• Provide support for video and photo shoots to obtain content for use in department, Innovation Location, and enterprise media efforts.
• Maintain CT&I’s media assets library (photo/video/audio/graphics) including organization of and connectivity to required consent forms.
• Support CT&I department projects and programs and ensures all communications are on brand, on message and an appropriate reflection of the enterprise brand.
• Responsible for incorporating feedback by initiative leaders and managing and reviewing cycles and distribution in a timely matter for successful execution.
• Monitor key metrics for internal publications, social media platforms and other related communication channels.
• Develop positive, effective working relationships with internal teams, industry partners and key stakeholders.
• Performs other duties as directed by management in supporting CT&I’s goals and objectives.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and previous work experience in communications (innovation/start up environment and/or complex project experience preferred), minimum of 5 – 7 years
• Exceptional written & oral communication skills, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
• Ability to work with and support development of communications across multiple stakeholders of various functional areas
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives
• Strong and innate attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Expertly solves problems using innovative solutions and technology
• Self-starter/self-motivated and driven to exceed established goals
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel
• Expertise in e-newsletter platforms and Content Management Systems
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Communications Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.