This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Change Management Support Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Change Management Support Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
The Change Management Support Analyst is responsible for enabling the execution of the Change Management strategy for CSG Implementations and reports up to the AVP of Change Management and Communications. This role will support the implementation of initiative-wide Change Management Methodology, working with the AVP, Communications Staff and across Implementation areas to build and monitor change readiness and deliver smooth change interventions. This role will work with leaders and colleagues at HCA Healthcare facilities to enable change management strategies that can be used for enterprise-wide deployment of CSG initiatives.
In addition to being highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, this candidate must possess the strong business judgment and interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Up to 50% travel may be required.
• Collaborate with project teams (e.g., Implementations, Training, Standards, Facilities, Technical, etc) to understand the issues and challenges involved in driving change
• Support the design and execution of CSG’s change management strategy, which includes planning, coordinating, &/or facilitating key forums to promote two-way communication and surface innovation, challenges, and/or lessons learned.
• Execute Change Impact Assessment and Change Readiness Assessment frameworks for CSG implementation initiatives
• Monitor metrics measuring impact of change interventions in driving successful change
• Ensure utilization of adoption/training programs for technology implementations and clinical initiatives
• Implement targeted and agile approaches to manage change leadership and workforce transition
• Manage concerns and perspectives across key stakeholder groups (e.g., physicians, nurses, revenue cycle, IT, leadership), to build tailored Change Management solutions
• Effectively navigate the HCA network across stakeholder groups and functional areas, to implement a cohesive Change Strategy
• Report and escalate issues and risks to the Change Management lead as necessary
Education & Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree required with 3+ years of related experience, MBA or MHA preferred
•Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving abilities
•Exceptional written & oral communication skills, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
•Strong and innate attention to detail
•Demonstrated ability to build relationships and strong interpersonal skills
•Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time
•Strong project management, planning, and strategic thinking skills
•Self-starter/self-motivated and driven to exceed established goals
•Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives
•Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Change Management Support Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.