Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiation Therapist Part Time with Ogden Regional Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ogden Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiation Therapist Part Time to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As a Radiation Therapist at our facility you will be joining a team that strives to provide the very best patient care and compassionate customer service to every person they interact with. They also support one another and make it their motto to “care like family”. In this role:
· You will participate in the development of optimal treatment strategies using your expertise in the technical aspects of radiation oncology to include simulation and treatment processes.
· You will assess patients and recognize changes in their status.
· You will educate patients on radiation side effects and the management of these side effects.
· You will document treatment parameters and maintain accurate Electronic Medical Records associated with the radiation therapy process.
· You will evaluate, critique, and recommend changes to the radiation therapy process as necessary.
· You will participate in patient simulation and fabrication of immobilization devices and treatment accessories on an emergency on-call basis as well as clinical rotations.
· You will perform simulations on HDR patients as well as assist in catheter measuring, documentation, and hookup and assist nurses with post HDR patient care as needed.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiation Therapist Part Time opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.