Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Contracts Manager? At HealthTrust Supply Chain, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HealthTrust Supply Chain, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Contracts Manager like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Contracts Manager, you will work closely with the HCA Contracting Team and with the Division, Facility and Supply Chain leadership and applicable resources to lead and manage the effective implementation and execution of HCA’s contracting solutions.
What you will do in the role:
- Provide Operational support of HCA Contracting within the various facilities, markets and regions of the Division.
- Analyze and implement best practices and policies and procedures where they can and should be established.
- Work with HCA Directors of Contracting, HealthTrust GPO, specific vendors, etc. to successfully implement and execute the strategic direction and associated contracts with specific HCA and Division cost management objectives.
- Manage contracting team initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that demands strong capabilities to come in to projects and initiatives without much guidance and deliver them to completion.
- Coordinate, communicate and share intelligence with the HCA Directors of Contracting to assist and improve upon cost savings opportunities and to minimize redundancies or duplication of efforts.
- Establish Division and Facility contracting objectives and assist in developing overall contracting strategies and processes to accomplish. Decisions are guided by strategic and operational objectives established by HCA Contracting Leadership.
- Provide monthly national contract compliance reports working with divisions to improve compliance.
What Qualification you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required - Required
- 5 years of related healthcare or industry experience - Required
- Contracting experience in healthcare - Preferred
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Contracts Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.