DescriptionSalary Estimate: $51500.80 - $83740.80 / year
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Center Manager today with CareNow.
CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Center Manager. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
• Provides strategic clinic leadership to plan, direct, organize and take ownership of daily operations at one or more CareNow facilities.
• Engaged in streamlining operational workflows; leading change management efforts to ensure high performing centers and/or growth of new centers. May be assigned to lead a center or centers that need immediate improvement or focus on growth
• Proactively obtains, interprets, and on occasion, presents metrics and analyses to senior leadership.
• Ability to articulate efficient, accurate, and prudent financial management of clinic(s).
• Monitor patient flow including keeping patients informed, overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times acting on information provided by Web Check-in, and ensure efforts are coordinated to provide the highest quality care and services
• Ensure all cash management procedures are followed appropriately
• Regularly communicate with primary accounts
• Ensure all compliance measures are met
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred3+ years of experience in a medical office setting is required
• 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff
• RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license beneficial
• BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
• Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification
• Accountable for managing clinic operations 7 days a week. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations is required.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Center Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.