At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Neuro Trauma ICU RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical and dental coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement program.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
• Must have at least one (1) year ICU/CCU RN experience in an acute care hospital
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.