Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical (1 South)
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women’s center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the general direction of the Unit Supervisor for the Intermediate Medical Unit the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to adolescent, young adult, middle adult, and older adult patients admitted for medical/surgical problems.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Registered Nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- The Registered Nurse must be able to assess his/her own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The Registered Nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
What qualifications you will need:
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.