Job Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant for their busy employed orthopedic practice.Qualified Candidates:
- Candidate is required to have orthopedic experience
- Perform as a first assist
- Remainder of responsibilities will be clinic focused, with potential rounding in the hospital
- Full time, Monday through Friday schedule. Occasional weekend shift for rounding
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.